As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through July 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
On the Accounts Receivable homepage, run the AR Payments Input Grid. For each check/payment in your possession, do the following:
- Locate the invoice associated with the household or student to which payment should be applied.
- Specify a Tentative Receipt Date, Receipt Type, Check Number (if necessary), Payment/Deposit Total and Cash Rec. Batch. Read more about How to Create a Cash Receipt Batch here or create a new Cash Receipt Batch by clicking the magnifying glass in the Cash Rec. Batch column and selecting Add New Record.
- Within the AR Payment Input Grid, flag Receipt In Full? and click Update.
- If there is a Payment/Dep. Mismatch, specify the Tentative Deposit Amount and click Update again.
Post AR Receipts
- Open the Cash Receipt Batch and choose Post Receipts in the Action Menu – this will post with the Deposit Date specified on the Cash Receipt Batch.
Video on How to Enter an AR Payment via the Input Grid (with an overpayment)
Please watch the video below demonstrating How to Enter an AR Payment via the Input Grid, by clicking directly on the screen. You can make the video larger by clicking on the Full-screen button.