Posting the Donation Record in Veracross Accounting will create a Journal Entry, posting this Donation to the General Ledger.
- Navigate to the Donation Record in Veracross Accounting
- Make sure the Donation is marked "Ready to Post"
- Populate the Batch ID on the Donation record(s) to group the Donations together
- Create a Cash Receipt Batch
- Populate the following fields on the Cash Receipt Batch (CRB)
- Batch ID from Step 3 into the CRB field Donation Batch ID
- Deposit Date
- Cash GL Account
- Press Update to save the CRB
- Post the Cash Receipt Batch from the Action Menu -> Post Cash Receipts