Here is the new version of this article in the Veracross Community.
As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Posting the Donation Record in Veracross Accounting will create a Journal Entry, posting this Donation to the General Ledger.
- Navigate to the Donation Record in Veracross Accounting
- Make sure the Donation is marked "Ready to Post"
- Populate the Batch ID on the Donation record(s) to group the Donations together
- Create a Cash Receipt Batch
- Populate the following fields on the Cash Receipt Batch (CRB)
- Batch ID from Step 3 into the CRB field Donation Batch ID
- Deposit Date
- Cash GL Account
- Press Update to save the CRB
- Post the Cash Receipt Batch from the Action Menu -> Post Cash Receipts