These are the live sessions offered in Veracross University (VU) for December 2020. Find them on the "Live Sessions" tab or the calendar on the landing page in VU.
How to register for sessions: Log into Veracross University, then click a session on the calendar on the landing page, or click "Live Sessions" at the top of the screen. Here are some direct links:
All times are Eastern (GMT -4). Discover descriptions of the sessions in our course catalog.
Student Billing and ORE Integration
- Enrollment and Billing (December 1, 11:00AM EST)
- Catalog Items Deep Dive (December 9, 1:00PM EST)
- Enrollment Data on the Student Billing Side (December 3, 12:00PM EST)
- Data Integration within the Enrollment Contract and Student Billing (December 1, 2:00PM EST)
- Deposit Processing in ORE (December 2, 1:00PM EST)
- Student Billing/ORE Testing (December 10, 2:00PM EST)
- VC Pay Communication in the ORE Module (December 9, 11:00AM EST)
- GL Defaults for SB in ORE (December 10, 12:00PM EST)
- VC Pay Configuration for Online Enrollment (December 7, 1:00PM EST)
- 1099 Processing (December 8, 1:30PM EST)
- NEW 1099 Updates (December 10, 1:30PM EST)
- Financial Aid Evaluation and Awards (Wed Dec 2, 11:00 AM)
- Testing Online Enrollment (no SB) (Thu Dec 3, 11:00 AM)
- HPU Configuration (December 4, 12:00 Noon)
- School Policies (Tue Dec 8, 11:00 AM)
- Enrollment Contract (December 7, 2:00 PM)
- Enrollment Detail Screen (December 11, 12:00 PM)
- Financial aid Decision Letters (Tue Dec 11, 11:00 AM)
All sessions are recorded and posted in Veracross University within one business day. We also email links to them to all registrants. To find recordings:
- Log into Veracross University.
- Click "Content Library" at the top.
- Search for "recording" in the search bar.
- Check the "Courses" flag on the left.
- Click the desired course or the "All Live Session Recordings" course.