As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Step 2 of the AR Invoice Cycle
- Once Student Charges have been created, AR Invoices can be generated. Note: It’s not necessary to repeat this step if AR Invoices already exist for the School Year, Invoice Type and Households/Students represented by the newly created Student Charges.
- On the AR Workflow homepage, click on the Create New Invoices link under the Charge/AR Processing section.
- Select Option Code 1 or 3 depending on whether your school invoices at the Household or Student level.
- Specify the School Year to be assigned to the invoices
- Specify the Invoice Type to be assigned to the invoices
- Enter the Invoice Date.
- Enter the Invoice Due Date. (optional)
- Toggle “Existing Charges Only?” to Yes if you only want invoices created for students with un-invoiced charges. Not toggling this option will result in a new invoice for all Students or Households.
- Click Add Create New Invoices. The system will only create AR invoices for student charges matching the School Year and Invoice Type specified in the criteria above (this step will 'prepare' the invoices to be created).
- Next, Click on the Actions button and select the Create New Invoices action (this step will 'create' the invoices).
- Run the AR Invoice Header Listing on the Accounts Receivable homepage to view the invoices just created. Note: You will likely need to specify criteria that will limit the report results to only those transactions you just created (e.g. Input Date and/or Input User as criteria).
Step 3: Split Student Charges (Batch)
Step 5: Add PCI’s to AR Invoices (Batch)
Step 6: Post AR Invoices
Read more about Step 1 of the AR Invoice Cycle here.