Step 2 of the AR Invoice Cycle
- Once Student Charges have been created, AR Invoices can be generated. Note: It’s not necessary to repeat this step if AR Invoices already exist for the School Year, Invoice Type and Households/Students represented by the newly created Student Charges.
- On the Accounts Receivable or Student Billing homepage, click on the Create New Invoices link under the Charge/AR Processing section.
- Select Option Code 1 or 2 depending on whether your school invoices at the Student or Household level.
- Specify the School Year to be assigned to the invoices
- Specify the Invoice Type to be assigned to the invoices
- Enter the Invoice Date.
- Enter the Invoice Due Date.
- Toggle “Existing Charges Only?” to Yes if you only want invoices created for students with un-invoiced charges. Not toggling this option will result in a new invoice for all Students or Households.
- Click Add New Invoices. The system will only create AR invoices for student charges matching the School Year and Invoice Type specified in the criteria above.
- Run the AR Invoice Header Listing on the Accounts Receivable homepage to view the invoices just created. Note: you’ll likely need to specify criteria that will limit the report results to only those transactions you just created (e.g. Input Date and/or Input User as criteria).
Step 3: Split Student Charges (Batch)
Step 5: Add PCI’s to AR Invoices (Batch)
Step 6: Post AR Invoices
Read more about Step 1 of the AR Invoice Cycle here.