- Go to the Accounts Payable homepage.
- Under the General section, click on AP Invoice Header Listing query.
- Either enter the desired Invoice Number into the query and Run Query or Run Query to scroll through all available invoice headers and click on the Invoice Number whose item(s) need the corrected GL account(s).
- In the Items section below the Header click on the Item No. that needs a corrected amount.
- Click on the Adjust tab on the left.
- Select the appropriate Temp Adj. Reason from the pick list: Correction: Input/Coding Error
- Enter the correct amount in the To Amount field.
- When you click Update, the adjustment data items disappear from this tab and new items are created.
- Click the Header tab to see the old and new line items.
- Post the new AP Invoice Item via the Post AP Invoices link on the Accounts Payable homepage.
The AP Invoice Amount can be calculated by using the Quantity x Unit Price fields on an AP Item. If the Total Amount of a posted AP Item needs to be adjusted when these fields are in use, the AP Item can either be cancelled and entered on a new AP Invoice, or the entire Invoice can be cancelled and a new AP Invoice can be created for all the AP Items. As of 4/8/21, the system will not allow the total amount for a posted AP Item to be adjusted if the Quantity x Unit Price fields are being used to calculate the total amount of the AP Item.