Correcting AP Invoice Item Amounts
- On the Accounts Payable homepage and click on Find an AP Invoice under the General section.
- Click the Invoice that you want to adjust.
- Select the Adjust tab.
- Drill into the items detail screen and navigate to the adjust tab. On the line item, select the Temp Adj. Reason of Correction: Input/Coding Error.
- Click Update.
- When you click Update, the adjustment data items disappear from this tab and new items are created.
- Click the Header tab to see the old and new line items.
- Post the new AP Invoice Item via the Post AP Invoices link on the Accounts Payable homepage.