As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
Prerequisites: if an AR Invoice Item has not had any payment applied to it, the invoice item can be canceled. If payments have previously been applied to an item, it is not eligible for the cancellation operation.
- On the Accounts Receivable homepage, locate the AR invoice requiring an item cancellation by running a report or query with criteria that will cause the invoice to be included in the results.
- Click on the Invoice Number to open the detail display of the invoice, and click on the “Adjust” tab.
- For the appropriate Invoice Item, click the drop-down menu in the “Reason” column and select “Cancel: Remove Entire Item”.
- Specify a “Tent Adj Date” to which you want the cancellation posted.
- Click Update. The system will create one negating item.
- Post the newly created AR Item(s) using the “Post AR Invoices” action on the Accounts Receivable homepage under the Processing Section.
Please watch the video below demonstrating How to Cancel an AR Invoice Item by clicking directly on the screen. You can make the video larger by clicking on the Full-screen button.