As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- On the Accounts Payable homepage and click on Find an AP Invoice under the General section.
- Click the Invoice that you want to adjust.
- Select the Adjust tab.
- Drill into the items detail screen and navigate to the adjust tab. Select the Temp Adj. Reason of Cancel: Remove Entire Item. Choose an adjustment date.
- Click Update.
- When you click Update, the adjustment data items disappear from this tab and new items are created.
- Click the Header tab to see the old and new line items.
- Post the new AP Invoice Item via the Post AP Invoices link on the Accounts Payable homepage.