Here is the new version of this article in the Veracross Community.
As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- On the Accounts Payable homepage and click on Find an AP Invoice under the General section.
- Click the Invoice that you want to adjust.
- Select the Adjust tab.
- Toggle Cancel to YES.
- Enter in a Temp. Adj. Date to match the original AP Item Date.
- Enter a Temp. Posting Date, for when you would like this adjustment to post to your general ledger.
- Click Update. New adjusting line items will be generated on the invoice.
- Navigate to the Action Menu and select "Post Invoice", in order to post this adjustment to the general ledger.