As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
For a variety of reasons, donors may wish to see a history of giving they have provided the school. If a donor has reached out to the school seeking this information, the easiest way to provide it is through a Annual Giving Summary document.
To generate this document, perform the following steps:
- Begin from any Find Household, Find Person, or Find Organization query, provided that the household, person, or organization ID is present in the results.
- Narrow the query to those you would like to notify of their past giving or select just the constituents for whom you would like to generate the document.
- Click the Action menu and select Batch Print Documents.
- For the Select Record ID Field, select either Household ID, Person ID, or the Organization ID as applicable.
- Select the Annual Giving Summary option to generate a PDF of this document.
From here, you can print it out and mail it, attach the PDF to an email, or whatever best suits your specific workflows.
You may also find the following article useful: