As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Yes you can! To do this, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Program registration detail screen via the Program Registration Config link on the System homepage.
- On the General tab of a Program Registration configuration detail screen you can designate a 'Max program'.
- This flag controls the maximum number of program classes the registrant can be enrolled in at one time.
- If doing a phased approach, you might set this to 2 so that every registrant will only be able to register for two classes.
- This helps to ensure that all registrants have an equal opportunity to select their desired classes.
- Schools can set this to 0 to remove the class limit.