As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through October 1, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
Yes! Schools can create their own, custom school-defined groups that live in the "School Defined" group category section of the Find Groups query. Each of these groups also has their own distribution lists created, so you can bulk email all members of this school-defined group.
To create your own group, perform the following steps:
- Begin from either the Calendars homepage or the System homepage.
- Hover over the "+ Add" button in the upper-right corner of the homepage and select "Add a Group" from the list below.
- Fill the fields to indicate what this group is for — the Description field and the School Year field are required.
- Populate the group with the various people you'd like in the group using the green "Add Record..." button.
- Click Add Group to create the group.
You may also find the following articles helpful: