- Navigate to the System homepage and click the "File Security" link.
- Select a file classification record and click the Security tab.
- Adjust the active security contexts by selecting them on the left.
File security configuration falls into two categories:
- Those preceded by "S:" are based on the relationship of the user to the student, i.e. student's teacher.
- Those preceded by "R:" have security based on the user's security role.
Additional classifications can be created by selecting "File Security" from the "+Add" menu on the System homepage. Read more about file security.