As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
- Navigate to the System homepage and click the "File Security" link.
- Select a file classification record and click the Security tab.
- Adjust the active security contexts by selecting them on the left.
File security configuration falls into two categories:
- Those preceded by "S:" are based on the relationship of the user to the student, i.e. student's teacher.
- Those preceded by "R:" have security based on the user's security role.
Additional classifications can be created by selecting "File Security" from the "+Add" menu on the System homepage. Read more about file security.