As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
The registration season type (RST) — of which "Admissions Portal" is the only available one at present — has a number of configuration options available. You can configure them either Configuration tab on the admissions portal or on the various Configuration tabs of the RST record. This article will divide them according to the tabs on the RST record.
Portal configuration options control system and calendar properties. None are directly editable.
- Membership Security Roles: Determines which users are automatically added to the portal. This value functions in conjunction with the membership strategy — set on the General tab of the admissions portal record — to automatically add users with the indicated security roles to the portal when their accounts are created.
- Registration Season Type: Currently only "admissions" is available. This displays as an integer value.
- Portal Display Access:
- Date Format: The format used when rendering date values in the portal.
- Time Format: The format used when rendering time values in the portal.
The numerous configuration options break down into two types:
- display: set true to display and false to hide the section
- label: the label that displays in the portal
Most of these configuration options are labels. Update the text as needed. There are two non-label configurations:
- Allow Online Enrollment: Set it to "true" to enable the user to continue to online enrollment.
- Allow Considering Offer: Set it to "true" to enable the user to select the "Considering Offer" option when responding to the decision letter in the portal.
- NOTE: Enabling the "Considering Offer" option will make it the only option available to users.
Numerous forms associated with the registration season type (RST) can be configured. Read more about forms.