- Run the Unpaid AP Invoice Report and review the items there. Note the “Begin and End” Invoice Dates of all the unpaid AP Invoices.
- To schedule all AP Invoices for payment using the batch process, click on the Schedule Payments link on the AP homepage.
- Enter the “Begin Invoice Date” and “End Invoice Date” for all the items.
- Press the “Add Schedule AP Payments” button; review the “Results” tab.
- Navigate to the Accounts Payable homepage – a non-zero number should be reflected next to the “Scheduled Payments Report” link.
- Run this report and confirm that all desired AP invoices are scheduled for payment.
Read more about How to Schedule an AP Invoice Manually here.