Here is the new version of this article in the Veracross Community.
As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live through December 2022, but will no longer be updated. All knowledge content has moved to the new Veracross Community. Please update your bookmarks.
- Run the Unpaid AP Invoice Report and review the items there. Note the “Begin and End” Invoice Dates of all the unpaid AP Invoices.
- To schedule all AP Invoices for payment using the batch process, click on the Schedule Payments link on the AP homepage.
- Enter the “Begin Invoice Date” and “End Invoice Date” for all the items.
- Press the “Add Schedule AP Payments” button; review the “Results” tab.
- Navigate to the Accounts Payable homepage – a non-zero number should be reflected next to the “Scheduled Payments Report” link.
- Run this report and confirm that all desired AP invoices are scheduled for payment.
Read more about How to Schedule an AP Invoice Manually here.