As of July 12, 2021, this "Learn Veracross" site has been deprecated. It will remain live at least through December 23, 2021, but will no longer be updated. Q&A articles are only visible to authenticated users in the Veracross Community; please speak with your implementation or account manager for additional information.
This is expected behavior. When a student withdraws from school mid-year, you can expect the following:
- The student is automatically given the role of “Former Student” once the Exit Date passes.
- The former student disappears from the Gradebook and Attendance tabs of the LMS 10 days after the Exit Date to give teachers time to enter grades for outstanding work.
- The class remains on the report card and transcript (by default).
- The student remains on the Grades and Comments section.
If you do not want to issue a report card or transcript for a student who withdrew from your school, perform the following steps:
- Toggle the Exclude From Report Card and Exclude From Transcript fields to YES on the class enrollment record.
- Click Update.
To learn more about this process, we recommend you read the Withdrawing a Student from the School article in Learn Veracross.